Invisible aligners/clear aligners are customized, thin, transparent aligners that fit over your teeth firmly. To make orthodontic treatment "less obvious," the aligner is comprised of a flexible thermoplastic polymer, making it less obvious than the brackets and wires of conventional braces.
Invisalign is an excellent orthodontic treatment solution for problems like misaligned teeth or bad bite patterns. It can correct orthodontic difficulties for the right applicants in a similar amount of time and money as traditional braces. The fact that it operates without metal brackets and is essentially undetectable is its greatest benefit.
How does Invisalign works?
Based on the digital impressions that your dentist took, a series of customized, transparent, removable aligners are fabricated that are worn over the teeth. These aligners correctly reposition teeth while gently straightening them. The aligners can be taken out to eat and brush your teeth. Each aligner is to be worn for a specified amount of time, ( often 2 weeks) before moving on to the next aligner. Your dentist or orthodontist checks on your development regularly.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign has several benefits, such as
- Nearly invisible. It's hard to tell you are wearing clear aligners and many patients find this more appealing than the appearance of metal braces.
- Your speech is unaffected and they are a tight fit for your teeth.
- Removable so can be taken out while eating and brushing your teeth.
- Unlike traditional braces, there are no dietary limitations
- You don't need to alter your brushing techniques or put floss between each tooth when wearing braces.
- Comfortable- the aligners' soft plastic construction prevents irritation of the cheeks and lips. Compared to traditional braces, they are more gentle and painful-free when moving your teeth.
- Convenient- no need to see your dentist or orthodontist as frequently.
Are you considering getting Invisalign for your child or yourself? Wilmington orthodontic center offers Invisalign treatment for both adults and teenagers.
To arrange a consultation, call (302) 658-7354 right now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to assist you in clearly transforming your smile.