Are you someone who wants a well-aligned, straight smile but is downright scared at the thought of traditional braces? Well, if the answer is yes, your wait is over with the introduction of INVISALIGN available at a cost-effective rate at Wilmington Orthodontic Center!
Invisalign is the latest advancement in dental sciences and is used to correct orthodontic problems like spacing between teeth, crowding, overbites, crossbites, open bites, and underbites. Invisalign consists of clear aligners, which are changed periodically to move the teeth in the desired position. Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces or fixed orthodontic appliances. It is a discreet, hassle-free, and sophisticated way of treating orthodontic anomalies.
Patients seeking orthodontic treatment in Wilmington for misaligned teeth can get a perfect smile without going through the trouble that comes with traditional braces. Traditional orthodontic braces consist of wires, brackets, and elastics, which are visible and lead to self-consciousness in patients undergoing the fixed orthodontic treatment. However, with Invisalign at Wilmington Orthodontic center by Dr. Pancko, this problem is obliterated. Traditional braces are also cumbersome to maintain and come with many restrictions; these drawbacks are not present with Invisalign.
With the advent of advanced 3D computer imaging technology, you can get an idea of your entire treatment, which has been prescribed to you by our board-certified orthodontist Dr. Pancko from the existing teeth position to the desired position.
After this procedure, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth. These aligners allow small tooth movements. The number of aligners required is determined by the treatment plan prescribed to you by our orthodontist Dr. Pancko at Wilmington Orthodontic Centre. Each aligner is to be worn for two weeks. This process is continued until the teeth are moved towards their desired position, as depicted during treatment planning. Each Invisalign treatment is exclusive to the patient seeking it and is determined by the patient’s need and by the orthodontist at Wilmington Orthodontic Centre. Generally, the treatment can last from 9 to 18 months. Invisalign enables mass customization and is the superior alternative to traditional orthodontic braces.
Benefits of Invisalign
- As the name suggests, Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. They are custom-made for each patient, which ensures a firm, seamless fit and is virtually unnoticeable. It doesn't interfere with your routine activities and social interactions.
- Invisalign is removable. This gives the patient the freedom to remove it during chewing or drinking and then merely to put them back on. Invisalign makes maintaining good oral hygiene possible.
- Studies have also shown that patients undergoing Invisalign treatment have lower chances of suffering from gum disease.
- There are no metal wires or brackets, which means the time a person spends in the dental clinic is reduced, and also no mishaps, like food getting stuck in the braces happen.
- Patients also get to visualize how their teeth are expected to look once the treatment is completed.
- Patients will experience less pain in comparison to traditional braces.
A wide range of cases can and are being treated with Invisalign at our Wilmington Orthodontic Center by Dr. Pancko at a much lower cost. So, now you have no reason to avoid the orthodontic treatment you need and get that beautiful smile! Dr. Pancko is a board-certified orthodontist at Wilmington Orthodontic Centre who specializes in Invisalign. Invisalign near you at Wilmington Orthodontic center is a much more affordable and cost-effective orthodontic treatment. We accept dental insurance and have payment plans which make financing your Invisalign treatment with us hassle-free and comfortable. If you have any more questions, you can contact us, and our team of outstanding professionals will be there to assist you.